The Actual Spectre Exists

 There exists a loose association of nefarious actors the common factor of which is cocaine use. I don't call them Spectre. I call them the International Association of Cocaine Users. If you detect an organized attempt at destroying someone's credibility, which is in the Bible as nefarious behavior, chances are you have run into the IACU.

I ran into them, to my knowledge, when I was ten. My girl friend was associated with the tangled web that I have since come to call the IACU. Soon incidents were manufactured and reports filed out of whole cloth attacking my credibility. I've been dodging those credibility rounds ever since.

They have no interests in any social phenomenon except trafficking. Trafficking feeds on society and operates counter to civilization. When you detect postmodern sensibilities, especially with regard to the end of the Grand Narrative of Western Civilization, you are possibly in the presence of the IACU. Also detecting cavalier attitudes toward the rule of law indicates the presence of the IACU. The Grand Narrative never dreamed of a locomotive and it needs a rework but that rework necessarily doesn't involve trafficking and nepharious behavior except as villainy.

We are fighting a cultural war to shape the next version of the Grand Narrative and the PR legions of Sauron are arrayed against decency and productive behavior. Be aware and be careful and do well by doing good.



Comments